Submit a Repair
Repair Damaged IEMs And Cables
Estimated repair time: 4 weeks
If your cable is physically damaged or broken, you don’t have to send your IEMs in for service. Our cable is replaceable. You can purchase a new cable here.
Damaged In-Ear Monitors
If your IEMs are cracked or broken, or if the cable easily disconnects or has a loose connection, you likely need to send it in for an evaluation and repairs.
- Repair Tier 1 -V2, A2, A2e, V3, A3, A3e, A3t, Qi, A4, A4t, A4s, A5, V6, V6-Stage A6, A6t, U6t, Duo, EPCs – $99
- Repair Tier 2 - V8, A8, N8, Nio, A10, A12, A12t, U12t, tia Trió™ – $199
- Repair Tier 3 - A18t, U18t, tia Fourté™, tia Fourté Noir™ – $299
Adjust The Fit Of Your Custom In-Ear Monitors
Are you experiencing discomfort wearing your Custom IEMs?
- If this is your first set of Custom IEMs (CIEMs), slight discomfort can be normal initially. We recommend that you wear your CIEMs for at least two weeks before you submit them for a fit adjustment. This will allow your ears to get used to them and it may also help you determine where the fit adjustment needs to be made. If you’re experiencing sharp pain, do not wear your CIEMs and contact customer support.
- If you’re experiencing a seal issue, the two major symptoms are low isolation (you hear a lot of ambient noise) and lack of bass response. Try gently pushing against the faceplates. If gently pressing the IEMs against your ears temporarily improves the bass response and isolation, you may need a fit adjustment.
Visit our warranty page for more information on our 30-Day Fit Guarantee.
If you need a fit adjustment, please fill out the Fit Adjustment form.
Deep Cleaning Service
This service provides an in-depth cleaning by our technicians in which they remove any debris and test your IEMs to make sure they are fully functioning.
If you need a deep cleaning, please fill out the Deep Cleaning form.
Need Help With Something Else?
If your issue isn't listed here, you can still create a support case from you account or contact our team directly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.