Shure’s PSM300 wireless in-ear monitor system is a perfect way to take your stage performance to the next level. With features like one-touch frequency scan and IR sync it’s designed to be virtually “plug and play.” Get more control over your mix with volume level controls, EQ, and limiting.
P3T Wireless Transmitter
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Detailed, 24-bit digital audio
- Rock-solid analog wireless connection over a 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to bodypack receiver
- High-contrast LCD screen with audio metering
- Selectable line/aux level
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Rack hardware kit included
P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Use MixMode® or stereo mode to create a personal 2 channel mix
- Easy-to-adjust volume and mix controls
- Scan function quickly finds an open frequency
- Over 90dB of dynamic range for precise, low-noise audio
- Up to 7 hours continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Slim, lightweight bodypack attaches easily to belt or guitar strap
- P3T Wireless Transmitter
- P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.