Audioquest’s award winning headphone amp + DAC Dragonfly Red sits in the middle of the Dragonfly range offering great sound and value. If you’ve ever wanted more out of your music than your phone or laptop can give you,
While DragonFly Black uses a high-quality headphone amp and analog volume control, DragonFly Red includes a more advanced ESS headphone amp and a bit-perfect digital volume control that resides on the 9016 DAC chip itself—a sophisticated implementation that gives Red a unique combination of power and grip over the music. With its higher 2.1-volt output, DragonFly Red is compatible with a wider range of headphones and earphones.
Enclosure and accessories:
Red automotive finish with gold lettering
Leatherette travel pouch
- Dimensions: 12mm (h) x 19mm (w) x 62mm (l)
- Native resolution: up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Volume Control: 64-Bit Bit-Perfect Digital Volume Control
- Output: 2.1 volts
- DAC chip: ESS ES9016
- Headphone amp: ESS Sabre 9601
- Microcontroller: extremely low power consumption with 32-bit architecture and the option for software upgradability
For more information : https://www.audioquest.com/page/aq-dragonfly-series.html
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.