As the fastest growing custom in-ear monitor (IEM) company in the world, 64 Audio prides itself on its craftsmanship and holds a deeply engraved passion for the music industry. We realize our employees are our strongest asset and we strongly value their ideas and contributions. 64 Audio emphasizes innovation and strives for excellence in both workmanship and customer service. We offer solid training and support systems and encourage employees to take initiate in their career development.
Email us your resume, cover letter (if applicable) and a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference which job you are applying for in the subject line.
We are seeking a skilled and self-motivated engineer to work in conjunction with Electro-Acoustical R&D Engineers to create products suitable for the professional and consumer audio markets. The engineer will be responsible for turning product concepts supplied by the R&D team into production. The engineer will also contribute expertise in product design and support the production line with engineering needs.
- Bachelor’s in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent degree
- 5 years of experience in mechanical or product design engineering
- Strong experience with SolidWorks software in a 3D setting
- Ability to create 2D dimensioned drawings and documentation for production lines and vendors
- Ability to write proposals, design specifications for outside vendors, shops, and suppliers
- Experience creating work instructions and SOPs for production lines
- Knowledge of plastic injection-molded part design, machining, and design for manufacturability
- Experienced in project management and meeting deadlines
- Basic knowledge of resin-based 3D printing, CO2 laser machines, and UV printers
- General experience with rapid prototyping
- Basic knowledge of acoustic and electronic concepts
- Knowledge of material properties (aluminum, plastics, acrylics, etc.)
- Experience working with vendors, suppliers, OEMs, distributors, and customers
- Comfortable with equipment/tools such micrometers, calipers, gauges, and microscopes
- Proficient with use of all Microsoft Office programs
- Familiar with stress testing, vibration analysis, heat transfer, magnetism and material bonding
- General knowledge of machine shop equipment, tooling, methods, and processes
- Familiar with CNC process, machining, injection molding, fixtures and dies
- Highly skilled in reading technical specifications, drawings, and other technical descriptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational and documentation skills
This is a Full-time position with a salary dependent on experience and skills. Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled lab technician to be a member of the production lab department. The lab technician will work on custom built in-ear monitors.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of working experience. Experience in a production setting is highly preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong dexterity skills and experiencing using small tools, buffing lathes, and small blades is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to stay focused for long periods of time
Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Duties will include:
- Prepping in-ear monitor shells by sculpting the exterior of the shells
- Compounding, buffing and polishing in-ear monitors
- Inspecting shells and faceplates for quality
- Meeting established daily department and lab goals
- Other production lab related duties
This is a Full-time position with a schedule of 40 hours per week, 8am-4:30 pm. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated sales representative. You will be responsible for making effective sales of 64 Audio’s IEM products. Responsibilities include making sales to high level artists, sound engineers, and customers who are beginning their exploration of the music industry. Qualified candidates will have a background in or knowledge of the music and pro audio industry or experience in selling musical instruments or other audio equipment. Qualified candidates must have the ability to capture and retain the attention of a potential customer and make a sale.
- Providing world-class customer service to potential and existing clients and boosting company sales.
- Facilitating the shipment of demos to potential clients in order for potential customers to experience products first-hand.
- Traveling to attend concerts, festivals, and events as needed in order to obtain promotional material from endorsed artists, demo products, deliver any products or accessories customers may need, and provide full support and confidence in 64 Audio's products.
- Assisting artists, monitor engineers, and other customers in choosing the right model based on knowledge of sound signatures of each model.
- Processing sales inquiries by responding to incoming emails, phone calls, and artist applications.
- Following up on sales leads and post sales follow up for customer satisfaction and product support.
- Knowledge of the music and pro audio industry.
Required education and experience:
- This position requires at least 3-5 years of professional sales experience in the music or pro audio industry or in selling musical instruments. Applicants must be able to demonstrate solid sales and customer service experience.
- The sales representative will be working in an office surrounded by the sales and support team. Work demands include multitasking between the phone, computer and active note taking. The position requires responding to multiple emails and phone calls throughout the day.
- Sitting for extended periods of time and extensive computer use.
Position Type and Hours:
- Full- time. Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm.
- Travel will be expected for trade shows and concerts 10% of the employee’s time.
- A base salary of $2,000/month with 2.5% commission on gross profit of sales plus bonuses for periodic sales goals.
- Sales Manager
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format to email@example.com.