As the fastest growing custom in-ear monitor (IEM) company in the world, 64 Audio prides itself on its craftsmanship and holds a deeply engraved passion for the music industry. We realize our employees are our strongest asset and we strongly value their ideas and contributions. 64 Audio emphasizes innovation and strives for excellence in both workmanship and customer service. We offer solid training and support systems and encourage employees to take initiate in their career development.
Email us your resume, cover letter (if applicable) and a completed application to email@example.com. Please reference which job you are applying for in the subject line.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Electro-Acoustical Technician to join our Research and Development (R&D) team. This position will focus on taking our products from concept prototyping to manufacturing them on the production floor. Specific responsibilities include soldering, assembling and performing acoustical and electrical measurements on our Inner Ear Monitors (IEMs). In addition, this position will document the prototype build process and write Standard Operating Procedures for manufacturing.
The qualified candidate will have an Associate's Degree in a related field or the equivalent experience. Strong knowledge of acoustics, vibration, sound generation, transducer design, amplifier design and behavior, signal processing and sound optimization are all required. Previous experience working with precision-grade instrumentation such as Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, B&K and GRAS artificial ears, or equivalent instrumentation is preferred. Must have an understanding of engineering drawings and terminology. Excellent communicaiton skills - verbal and written - are a must along wtih the ability to read and write documents with detailed technical specifications.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package along with a fun, rewarding and fast paced work environment. If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled lab technician to be a member of the production lab department. The lab technician will work on custom built in-ear monitors.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of working experience. Experience in a production setting is highly preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong dexterity skills and experiencing using small tools, buffing lathes, and small blades is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to stay focused for long periods of time
Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Duties will include:
- Prepping in-ear monitor shells by sculpting the exterior of the shells
- Compounding, buffing and polishing in-ear monitors
- Inspecting shells and faceplates for quality
- Meeting established daily department and lab goals
- Other production lab related duties
This is a Full-time position with a schedule of 40 hours per week, 8am-4:30 pm. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.